|Programme||COMMERCIALISATION OF RESEARCH &
DEVELOPMENT FUND (CRDF 2)|
|Fund Provider||Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC)|
CRDF 2 is a funding for the commercialisation of any local R&D by
• Company incorporated under the Companies Act 1965.
• The company must be at least 51% Malaysian-owned.
• The company is an SME as defined by the National SME
• The proposed technology to be commercialised must be from one
of the Priority Technology Clusters identified by MOSTI.
• The R&D must have been completed successfully and a
commercial-ready prototype is available.
|Stage Of Business|
|Quantum/Margin of Financing |
CRDF 2 provides funding in the form of partial grants with a maximum
of RM4 million or 70% of the eligible expenses (whichever is lower)
|Project Duration |
4 years (2 years implementation and 2 years payback period)
Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC)
Level 9 Menara Yayasan Tun Razak,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Telephone : +6 03 2172-6000
Fax : +6 03 2163-7541 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org